The following are Dr. Goldberg's most
popular workshop topics to illustrate what she could
present for your organization. Some can be as stand-alone
topics or modules combined for a full day. Her workshops
and keynote talks are customized for each audience.
Suggest a topic and she will try to design a program for your
organization's special interests and needs.
- "Public Speaking for Professional
- "PowerPoint Speaking
- "Make Stress Work for Not Against
- "Time Management for Those Who
Can't Find the Time for This"
- "Be Healthier and More Productive"
- "How to Adapt Your Skills to Earn
- "Staying Motivated"
- "Close the Gap between Where You
Are and Where You Want to Be®"
- "What Entrepreneurs Should Know"
- "The Art of Networking: Getting
Others to Help Your Work Succeed"
- "How to Promote Your Work
Effectively Through Free Multimedia Publicity"
- "What You Need to Know about Web
Dr. Carol Goldberg
conducted an American Psychological Association
Workshop on Multimedia Publicity, with public speaking training
and mock interview practice, for four hours on August 16, 2007.
It was sponsored by APA and its Independent Practice Division.
Click here for details.
Her Workshop, "Your Own
Web Site: For Independent Practitioners," at the APA
Convention was conducted on Friday, August 17, 2007.
Please see comments about Dr.
Goldberg's presentations from attendees.